Applying for Burial Assistance
OVP provides burial assistance to indigents and the marginalized, and help them partially subsidize the burial costs of deceased family members.
The total price of the funeral contract must not exceed ₱25,000. The maximum amount that can be provided is ₱3,000. Funeral contracts that exceeds ₱25,000 are not covered even if the remaining balance is less than ₱25,000. Assignees of funeral plans are also disqualified from applying. The applicant must be part of the Family Composition of the deceased based on the Social Case Study Report from DSWD.
1. Original Copy of the filled-up Application Form, signed by the Authorized Representative. Download application form here.
2. Original Copy of the DSWD Social Case Study Report
3. Photocopy of Registered Death Certificate
4. Photocopy of the Funeral Contract
5. Photocopy of at least one (1) valid Identification Card of the Deceased
6. Photocopy of at least one (1) valid Identification Card of the Authorized Representative of the Deceased
For more information, please click here.
Schedule of Availability and Location of Service
Tuesday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
7th Floor, Ben-Lor Building, 1184 Quezon Ave., Quezon City
Link to embed file: Burial Assistance Application Form